To Contract with PCG
PCG is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business (EDWOSB).
Government Contract Vehicles:
GSA Federal Supply Schedule: Mission Oriented Business Integrated Service (MOBIS) GS-23F-9782H
This contract is to provide a range of consulting, management, facilitation, and market research services to federal agencies. Services are provided under the MOBIS Federal Supply Schedule 874. Pacific Consulting Group's MOBIS contract is valid October 1, 2012 through September 30, 2017.
- 541611—Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612—Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541618—Other Management Consulting Services
- 541720—Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541910—Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 8741-Management Services
- 8742-Management Consulting Services
- 8743-Public Relations Services
Click here to find Pacific Consulting Group on the GSA Advantage website.
Federal Agency-Specific Contract Vehicles:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: XRAD HHSM-500-2006-00010I
- Internal Revenue Service: Customer Satisfaction BPA TIRNO-10-Z-00010
- United States Postal Service: Shipping & Mailing Professional Services BOA 2APSER-11-B-1013
- Health and Human Services: National Medicare Training HHSM-500-2012-0051G
- Internal Revenue Service: TIPPS-4 (subcontractor)