For all branches of the government, making big organizational changes can feel risky. When federal budget cuts are looming, how do you know which services to add or to drop? If only you could predict how citizens will respond. Actually, thanks to PCG's proven Strategic Decision Modeling, you can.
We combine our proprietary decision modeling and forecasting methodology to predict customer behavior and channel it in ways that create win/win results for citizens and the agency. We also model operations so you can assess the relative costs and benefits of service and process improvements and choose those that have the most impact on performance and the bottom line. PCG's Strategic Decision Modeling helps you find the best solutions, faster.
Since 1980, PCG has successfully applied these powerful methodologies in hundreds of projects for federal agencies. From the Social Security Administration to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, our state-of-the-art analysis has been proven in the nation's most complex operational environments.
Strategic Decision Modeling allows you to:
- Forecast how customers will respond to potential service improvements.
- Calculate the impact on key business and customer metrics.
- Uncover the highest-value service and process improvements.
- Test scenarios to discover optimal combination of service changes and process improvements.
- Coordinate improvements across all channels and service interactions.
Need to predict the impact of future programs?
Contact us today to discuss your goals.