The Customer Research Project Manager serves as a project manager for several major clients and is responsible for conducting market research projects, delivering to client standards and PCG best practices. Role includes:
- Project Management: Hands-on, day-to-day management of multiple client projects to produce high quality deliverables.
- Quantitative Research: Designs and conducts survey research, including questionnaire development and cognitive testing, managing data collection subcontractors, working with analysts on sampling and analysis, writing reports, and developing and conducting presentations.
- Qualitative Research: Moderates focus groups, both in person and by telephone, and conducts individual interviews; includes developing interview guides and screeners, selecting/managing recruiting firms and focus group facilities, analyzing and summarizing insights.
- Reporting and Presenting: Prepares reports summarizing research approach and findings tailored to the client audience. Presents findings and facilitates discussion among client staff, including senior level managers.
100% Remote Work. Quarterly get togethers in Palo Alto, CA. Potential for travel for client meetings or presentations.
- 7+ years of market research project management experience, managing and conducting qualitative and quantitative customer research—particularly questionnaire development related to customer satisfaction or customer experience—and ability to use market research findings to develop recommendations that improve the client’s performance
- High-level interpersonal and communication skills, plus strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track record in managing clients, including managing expectations, understanding business needs, communication and ensuring client satisfaction
- Ability to manage results and risks of multiple, concurrent projects, including overseeing work of analysts, compliance with client/industry regulations, and contractor management
- Experience working within or providing services to utilities, healthcare entities, medical device companies or federal government a plus.