Contracting with PCG
PCG is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business (EDWOSB).
Government Contract Vehicles:
GSA Federal Supply Schedule: Mission Oriented Business Integrated Service (MOBIS) GS-00F-318GA
This contract is to provide a range of consulting, management, facilitation, and market research services to federal agencies. Services are provided under the MOBIS Federal Supply Schedule 874. Pacific Consulting Group’s MOBIS contract is valid August 11, 2017 to August 10, 2022.
- 541611—Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612—Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541618—Other Management Consulting Services
- 541720—Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541910—Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 8741-Management Services
- 8742-Management Consulting Services
- 8743-Public Relations Services
Click here to find Pacific Consulting Group on the GSA Advantage website.
Federal Agency-Specific Contract Vehicles:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: XRAD HHSM-500-2006-00010I
- Internal Revenue Service: Customer Satisfaction BPA TIRNO-10-Z-00010 (prime)
- Internal Revenue Service: TIPPS-4 (subcontractor)
- Research, Analysis and Statistics (RAS) Office of Service-wide Policy, Directives and Electronic Research (SPDER) Integrated Consulting Services (ICS) BPA